If you can’t decide whether you should get a gas grill or a charcoal one, the Char-Broil Combination Charcoal Grill
Open for BBQ Steak Teriyaki Grill Recipe
BBQ Steak TeriyakiIngredients:
1 1/2 pounds flank steak
10 fluid ounces teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
1 tablespoon grated orange zest
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup water
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a medium bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce, ginger, sesame oil, orange zest, vinegar, water, cayenne pepper, and garlic.
- Place steak in a shallow dish, and pour marinade over meat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grate, and place meat on grill.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Test for doneness.
OutDoorGrills Comments Off on Char-Griller Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill and Smoker Review
The unusual egg-shaped Char-Griller Kamado Kooker may not look like your regular charcoal barbecue grill and smoker but it’s getting
Open for Bourbon Whiskey BBQ Sauce Recipe
Bourbon Whiskey BBQ SauceIngredients
1/2 onion, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup bourbon whiskey
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 tablespoon salt
2 cups ketchup
1/4 cup tomato paste
1/3 cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the onion, garlic, and whiskey.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Mix in the ground black pepper, salt, ketchup, tomato paste, vinegar, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Run sauce through a strainer if you prefer a smooth sauce.